Brain at Play — The Big Book
Maintain your brain function while having fun!
At any age, it is important to keep your brain flexible and alert, while cultivating pleasure in learning and regularly stimulating neurons.
Brain at Play – The Big Book is for people who want to maintain their mental faculties while having fun. Whether for simple entertainment or for brain training, it guarantees hours of fun for everyone.
ln addition to informational tidbits about how the brain works, this game book contains 286 fun and engaging activities to get your neurons firing.
Discover a collection of games specially designed to stimulate grey matter:
- differences, symmetries, and odd ones out for observation and attention;
- exercises that play on the double meanings of words and the sound of numbers and letters for verbal agility;
- logic games, riddles, and problem solving for reasoning;
- mirror effects and piled cubes for spatial perception;
- and dozens of other stimulating activities to boost concentration, memory, and creativity.
The hardest thing will be to stop playing!