The ultimate guide to moose hunting!
When it comes to moose hunting, Réal Langlois is one of the world’s leading experts. For many years, hunters have been flocking to his conferences, eager to get tips that really work. Also known as The Rack Man, this passionate hunter has finally put down his crossbow and picked up a pen to share years of knowledge and experience on the art and science of moose hunting.
This book shows you how to:
- Choose the right weapon and gear
- Camouflage your natural scent and use scents to attract your game
- Evaluate and prepare your hunting ground and create your own salt licks
- Choose between Stand and Spot-and-Stalk hunting and adapt to different weather conditions
- Use rut pits to your advantage and understand male and female moose behaviour
- Call your moose and think like one so you can get close enough to hit your target
Once you’ve read this book, you’ll be on an even footing with this mythic beast.